- A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first.
- Even if a snake is not poisonous, it should pretend to be venomous.
- The biggest guru-mantra is: Never share your secrets with anybody! It will destroy you.
- There is some self-interest behind every friendship. There is no Friendship without self-interests. This is the bitter truth.
- Before you start some work, always ask yourself three questions - Why am I doing it, What the results might be and Will I be successful. Only when you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions, go ahead.
- As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it.
- Once you start a working on something, don't be afraid of failure and don't abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest.
- The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind. But the goodness of a person spreads in all direction.
- A man is great by deeds, not by birth.
- Treat your kid like a darling for the first five years. For the next five years, scold them. By the time they turn sixteen, treat them like a friend. Your grown up children are your best friends.
- Books are as useful to a stupid person as a mirror is useful to a blind person.
- Education is the best friend. An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats the beauty and the youth.
Eik Sapna - Found em....the only words which could describe my state of mind right now... Btw, if for any reason this song is new to you...correct your mistake right ...
9 years ago