Saturday, August 09, 2003

Bush and the American's are big time liers, and it is time that these guys were set right for killing Iraqis for no reason. Does the Iraqi experience mean that if I feel that America is an enemy of my country, I can just go and blast them off for no forseeable reason, whatsoever?? I would love to do that!
THE MESSAGE COUNTS: Bob Graham, running for the Democratic nomination to oppose President George W. Bush in the next presidential election, said Bush wasn't truthful about Iraq having purchased uranium from Africa, as claimed in the buildup toward war. Would he say, then, that Bush told a lie about Iraq's push for "weapons of mass destruction"? "I would not use the three-letter word," Sen. Graham replied. "I would use the five-letter word: deceit." (AP) ...Americans need to learn a four-letter word: vote.

From This Is True
And of course, politicians are the same everywhere, the first ones to bake their breads over the funeral pyres of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment