Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Movie Seen

I don't watch horror movies as a matter of principle. I mean why should I pay someone to scare me? One look at my tax bill and my work schedule are more than enough to do that, thank you very much!

However, I chanced to see a movie called "SAW" recently. Not exactly a horror movie, it was more of a Thriller-Horror and I enjoyed it immensely. I was casually flipping through the telly the other night and somehow got stuck on Star Movies which had just started this flick. Man! It was awesome! The photography and the suspense are really nerve-tingling!

Watch it! IMDB agress with me!

1 comment:

  1. haanji!! edkum mast movie hai SAW, ho sake to kabhi SAW2 bhi dekhna, equally good hai!!! aur haan kabhi mauka mile to plz plz Shawshank Redemption dekhna, bahut zada sahi hai!!!

    ReplyDelete